viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

THINGS IN THE SKY


THIS CLASS CAN BE FOR INDIVINUAL OR GROUP, FOR CHILDRENS OF AGE TWO OR FOUR YEARS OLD.

OBJETIVES
TEACHING TO THE CHILDRENS TO KNOW NEW VOCABULARY. USING SOME PICTURES TO MAKE EASY TO UNDERSTAND.
NEW VOCABULARY
SUN= SOL
CLOUNDS= NUBES
STAR= ESTRELLA
MOON= LUNA
TO MAKE MORE FUNY THIS CLASS TEACHES THE CHILDRENS HOW MAKE A CARBORD SUN A CARBORD CLOUDS, STAR AND MOON.

Music:

The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout
down came the rain and washed the spider out
out came the SUN and dry all the rain
and the itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.
You are my sunshine yeah, my only sunshine right
you make me happy, when skies are gray
you never know dear, how much I love you
please don't take my sunshine away








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario